Looking to be a part of something different and exciting? Belleview Dental is new dental group looking for enthusiastic individuals looking to take their career to the next level!
Belleview Dental is a family-owned dental group with a goal to provide the best dental care to in Melbourne. Combined with our sister clinics Smiles of Melbourne, we have 4 locations (Brunswick, St Kilda, Toorak & Templestowe). We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and experience.
Belleview Dental is looking for an enthusiastic assistant practice manager to join our professional and friendly team. As first point of call for our dental clinics, you will be responsible for managing the front desk across both Belleview locatiosn (St Kilda & Brunswick), implementing and creating procedures and systems, monitoring KPI’s and ensuring all of our patients have a positive experience.
Belleview Dental has been open for approximately 6 months and we are looking for a dedicated and energetic individual, to make our journey their own, whilst growing their own career! The position would suit someone who enjoys being in a role where there is a level of responsibility, accountability and working independently.
The main purpose of this role is to assist the Practice Manager while managing all reception and administrative duties of the practice.
- Delivering and role-modelling exceptionally high quality patient care
- Ensuring exceptional patient experience
- Managing the day to day operations of reception; treatment plan coordination, setting up payment plans and management of the appointment book
- Desire to grow your career
- Have a strong interest in health
- Enjoy making and seeing people smile
- Figure out how to fix it, instead of who’s to blame
- Take the lead, and learn along the way
- Dental Admin/Reception experience (or admin/reception experience in allied health industry)
- Flexibility to work across the two locations
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- Offer support and career progression opportunities
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Please send your COVER LETTER and RESUME to Ramy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading this far. If you don’t feel this is suitable or timely for you, can you please pass this to a friend or colleague you think this might be a good fit for.